Monday, April 27, 2009

this is called - 'whatever pasta'

I love experiment with food... as in cooking... sometimes I will wonder which vege mix with others (vege,meat etc) will get the best taste. I would think why people dont cook fruits? carrot to make the dish sweet...why not apple? Aihhh...

The other day, I experiment with pasta again...ehehehehhe...okie...you see this...doink doink doink Uncooked spaghetti....


cooked spaghetti...


My experiment steps:

1. Boil water with IKAN BILIS..often i use ikan bilis rather than salt...ikan bilis got the aroma...
2. Boil carrot together with IKAN BILIS..
3. While boiling...cincang garlic
rendam cendawan
rendam tomato
tomato lonely...
I put 1 tomato only.
Because ...

4. You can see the gravy from Heinz...i add a lil water...a lil tomato and chillie sauce...to cover the smells. I distaste the smells...and add 1 huge Onion...hmmm...because I love onion? I tot no harm to put inside.

5. Woohoo...throw whatever cincang-ed, potong-ed, rendam-ed stuff inside....before that, take out the damn ikan bilis...or else you will have hard time telan your mee...erm yea mee?masak masak...tambah garam gula all you want...

6. Tadahhh!!! Ready to be serve....I name it 'whatever pasta'


Food tester no.1, my mama, Mrs.Chin.

Mrs.Chin: Okay wat...not bad...*gobble gobble*

Food tester no.2, me myself, Ms.Chin.

Ms.Chin: speechless...*eww*
Mrs.Chin: the gravvy not enough...
Ms.Chin: put a lot ledi weihh...put too much got that smell eh...you know i don like
Mrs.Chin: *gobble gobble*
Ms.Chin: (....not bad what...she also can finish it...phewww)

Hehehhh*pats shoulder*

13 drools:

-sean huey- said...

next time try sos chili cap arnab wit the tomato sauce~ sedap~~~ spicy spaghetti~

Chin Shi Jing said...

where to get the arnab th5ngy

Chin Shi Jing said...

sean huey open a blogger i invite you bcome author

yongyong said...

gal..add tuna or some minced meat to make the gravy thicker...~drool.. i wan..im eating my oat now leh for dinner..huhuhu

Chin Shi Jing said...

oh?haha better eat your oat....i had hard time finishing the pasta

yongyong said...

haaha..u noe why..?? coz the pasta is very stuffy one..can concume alot in one time which me myself also wondering why..it aint like wan tan mee wh we can makan banyak..

next time take and cook the amount of 20cents diameter from above for the pasta in ur gengaman..

im bored with my oat d..but today my my oat is with sambal telur and sausage..~ yumm~

yongyong said...

i mean u cant consume alot in at one time with pasta

Chin Shi Jing said...

ey...SAUSAGE??aint it FAT and UNHEALTHY!!??

emily @ shinyshampoo said...

i think should have goreng the onions 1st~ lagi wangi~~

Chin Shi Jing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chin Shi Jing said...

my mum loves that too....but i try to avoid goreng stuffs...scare the popping thingy...

wanna become author? you shud have many to post...

yongyong said...

haaha..yah.. sausages are fattening.. but the Malay style of cooking for veggie is lagi fattening..all cooked with the santan and kunyit.. :(
~tht is why i opt with the sausage..

heehe..im so going back to stw in 5more days..~

Chin Shi Jing said...

O.o yeap agreed.
happy holiday,...

Post a Comment